- Strong Coalition Challenges State Tunnels’ Financing Press Release, September 18, 2017
“The State would like a blank check from rate payers to finance the Governor’s tunnels,” said Carolee Krieger, President of the California Water Impact Network (C-WIN.)
- CA Indian Water Commission, environmental groups challenge Delta Tunnels financing San Francisco Bay Area Independent Media Center by Dan Bacher
“State agencies are driven by the Governor to try and solidify every step of the WaterFix before he leaves office,” said Barbara Vlamis, executive director of AquAlliance.
Watch C-WIN Videos
Get answers to your questions about water.Learn More
- Lawsuit Filed Against Twin Tunnels (aka WaterFix)
YubaNet-Aug 21, 2017A coalition of conservation groups today sued the California Department of Water Resources over its approval of the controversial Delta tunnels project.
- Delta Tunnels project slammed by an avalanche of lawsuits
Red, Green, and Blue-Aug 22, 2017
The groups include the AquAlliance, California Sportfishing Protection Alliance, California Water Impact Network, Center for Biological Diversity …
- Santa Barbara County Vies for Better Water Reliability as Drought Subsides Santa Barbara Independent-May 2017 Carpinteria’s district, as (Carolee) Krieger testified, has been trying to market up to 1,000 acre-feet of its state water and has been in discussions until a few weeks ago with developers of Shelby Ranch in Goleta.
See recent events
See who else is concerned about water?Learn More