Here you will find the adopted policies of the California Water Impact Network. C-WIN is launching its Policy Briefs series in 2012. Subscribe (below) to this page to receive notice of future updates of new policy statements and policy briefs. C-WIN’s policy briefs also open with Board-adopted policy statements. They then provide background and analysis of the issues each brief addresses.
Please feel free to contact us about these policies or with other suggestions for C-WIN.
Adopted Policy Briefs
- The Twin Tunnels: Ruinous to Ratepayers, Catastrophic for the Environment (pdf)
- Monterey Plus Amendments to State Contracts (pdf)
- Oppose the Twin Tunnels Project (pdf)
- Retiring Poisoned Lands in the Wester San Joaquin Valley (pdf)
- The Monterey Plus Amendments to State Water Contracts: It’s Chinatown, Jake (pdf)